Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Piano piano

M played Pat a Pan for the choir tonight at the Lighthouse event.  I'm so pleased that she is able to do the work to achieve these goals of mine.  She's gotten good enough that she is able to serve and see how fun it is to be an accompanist.  She played 3 songs for the primary program too.

I'm really pleased with her piano teacher and how she is pushed constantly and also how she rises to the challenge.  I often cannot believe it's my little girl doing all this.  At the same time, when she's doing all this it's hard to remember she's only 11.
She has her first band concert tomorrow.  I'm so excited for that experience.  She's so awesome!  And yet today when the children were playing "Guess what I'm humming."  she kept humming tunes the others wouldn't know because they were her band tunes.  And she also hummed the tune for "ABC" which is also the tune for 3 other songs at least,  and told the children they were wrong when they guessed any of the other tunes...

She does serve and volunteer a lot.  She likes to be tricky too.  Basically she is awesome but is still developing.

No comments: