Monday, June 9, 2014

Birthday Party

Last year M and some other girls at the homeschool group were big into birthday talk.  It was January and I was tired of it.  Then it was February and I was done.  I told M that if she didn't stop talking about birthday plans there would be no birthday party in June.  She kept talking about birthdays and the consequence fell.

Our standard birthday party is to have pizza at a park and invite everyone we know.  So last year M got to go to BK with Dad, G and P.

So this year there has been minimal birthday talk.  We did make invitations 2 weeks ago.  They were pretty simple, and M colored in the big 7 on each invitation.  Then she passed them out to people at church.  I'm so proud of her for inviting her teacher and Sister R.  Sister R has no children but does have a dog named Bear and we visited her one time.

I love that she has friends of all ages.

No comments: