Thursday, August 20, 2026

Falling flat

 

LP refuses to read lord of the rings so I came up with an evil plan to give her this awesome shirt, then she'd have to read it.  Nope.  She totally turned down my bid for attentions.  Teenagers are hard.  

I got the boys room reset today.  It's fun to see L diving in to playing the drum set and legos.  Yay!
We made a human pyramid.  We have good times yo.
G came home to go to school in town.  His petition to clear his school record has been denied twice and he has one last appeal.  Trying to get things figured out for the appeal has forced us to get his sleep issues diagnosed and it's severe.  So I'm glad that this crisis has led to hopefully life changing treatment.  

This song comes to mind.  We have certainly been blessed by the trials in our life. I'm grateful to have a husband who draws close to me in trial.  Whoooo!  So close.  He's awesome.




No comments: